Clinics and Services
The surgery offers a full range of disease management and other specialist clinics.
Please make an appointment if you would like to attend any of the following clinics.
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care (shared between GP and Midwife)
- Family Planning & Cervical Smears
- Contraception (all forms including implanon fitting and removal) -If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Immunisation and New Baby Check
- Asthma & Diabetes Clinics – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please complete our Asthma Review form.
- Cardiovascular & Chronic Disease Management
- Warts/ Skin Tags / Moles Clinic / Electo-cautery & Cryo-Therapy
- Sports Injury & Joint Injections
- Minor Surgery Clinics (All Skin Lesions, Head to Toe)
- Travel Clinic & Vaccination
- INR Clinic
- Well Woman/ Well Man Health Check Clinic for healthy people aged between 40-74 years old
- ECG / Spirometer / 24 H BP Monitoring services.
- Botox and Restylan Facial Clinic (Additional Private Service)